ホーム › フォーラム › スリランカ生活情報掲示板 › 求人 › (Audiobook) Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte | 9781509890002
- このトピックには1件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後ににより2年、 2ヶ月前に更新されました。
by Anne Bronte
- Format: hardcover, 224 pages
- ISBN: 9781509890002 (1509890009)
- Author: Anne Bronte
- Publisher: Macmillan Collector’s Library
- Language: english
- Release date: May 7, 2019
About The Book
Drawing on her own experience, Anne Brontë exposes the isolated world of a nineteenth-century governess in her debut novel, Agnes Grey.
Part of the Macmillan Collector’s Library; a series of stunning, clothbound, pocket sized classics with gold foiled edges and ribbon markers. These beautiful books make perfect gifts or a treat for any book lover. This edition is introduced by historian and biographer, Juliet Barker.
Agnes Grey is the youngest daughter of a clergyman. When the family falls on hard times, she insists on finding work as a governess in order to help her family and prove to them that she’s no longer a child. But her idealistic spirit is tested in her first position with the Bloomfield family and their unruly and spoilt children. Next she works for the even wealthier Murray family, whose scheming daughter Rosalie threatens to jeopardize the only bright spot in Agnes’s life: the young curate Edward Weston.
MP3 Agnes Grey Anne Bronte read. MOBI ebook Agnes Grey download on PC on IndieBound. Paperback book Agnes Grey. EPUB Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte buy cheap for iOS on Walmart.srilankalife
- Bullsh*t: 500 Mind-Blowing Lies We Still Believe by Katie Adams • 9781250270078
- Losing Earth: A Recent History by Nathaniel Rich • 9781250251251
- Under the Broken Sky by Mariko Nagai • 9781250159212